SIMS Parent Lite
We are in the process of rolling out the SIMS Parent app to parents of all students.
If you have already registered for the new SIMS Parent app, click here to go to the login screen to view the site in a browser.
To download the SIMS Parent app on your device, choose the relevant app store;
Please ensure you have followed the instructions in the Parent app Setup email to register for the new service. If you have not received the email, or the link has expired, please contact reception for a new activation email.
To update your contact details please use
the data collection page in the SIMS Parent app
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school lunches and other items such as educational visits
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How do I get started?
You will be sent an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Cheadle Hulme Primary School.