It is our policy that all pupils wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our policy is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- is practical and smart
- identifies the pupils with the school
- is fair and makes pupils feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and removes peer pressure to dress in ‘designer’ fashions
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents/carers
- can assist identification of strangers on school premises
- is designed with health and safety in mind
For more information about the Uniform Policy please click here.
Parents/carers can purchase uniform from a choice of suppliers listed below. We are committed to ensuring our uniform supplier arrangements give the highest priority to cost and value for money.
A: 8-10 Gatley Road, Cheadle SK8 1PY (office only). T: 01625 754888 W: expressuniform.co.uk
A: 7-8 The Precinct, Cheadle Hulme SK8 5BE. T: 0161 488 3411 W: monkhouse.com
Second hand uniform
Our PTA hold second hand uniform sales on occasion at school events. We also encourage parents/carers interested in selling unwanted school uniform and/or purchasing second hand school uniform to use the Cheadle Hulme Primary School page at www.oldschooluniform.co.uk.